SOLARIZE CHICAGOLAND WAS AN EDUCATION AND GROUP PURCHASING PROGRAM
FOR RESIDENTIAL SOLAR THAT TOOK PLACE IN THE SUMMER OF 2019.
THE PROGRAM HAS ENDED.
Offered by the Citizens Utility Board and the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, home and business owners throughout Cook, Will, DuPage and Kane counties may participate in this program to help pool their buying power to secure significant discounts that make installing solar more affordable.
- Update 10/1/19: As of October 1, 2019, Solarize Chicagoland has come to a close. Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm in the program!
- Update 9/23/19: Solarize Chicagoland has reached the fourth and final benchmark of 500 kW, resulting in a price break that will save $499 on the average sized Solarize Chicagoland solar array!
- Update 8/26/19: Solarize Chicagoland has reached the third benchmark of 250 kW, resulting in a third price break for all participants! The next benchmark is 500 kW.
- Update 8/13/19: Exciting news! The program has reached its first two benchmarks (50 and 150 kilowatts collectively). Achieving these benchmarks results in price breaks for all participants! The next price break happens when we reach 250 kW. Check out the press release here.
- Start by attending a Solar Power Hour. Our free information session teaches you the basics of solar, its financial implications for your property, and how the Solarize Chicagoland program works.
- Then, get a free, no obligation site assessment from our competitively-selected installer. The deadline to sign up for Solarize Chicagoland is September 30, 2019.
- Check this page for program updates and the Solar Power Hour calendar.
SOLAR POWER HOUR SCHEDULE
All are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
Can’t attend a Solar Power Hour in person? Watch a free webinar version of the presentation here: http://bit.ly/solarize-chicagoland-webinar. The link is case sensitive and all lowercase, click “Playback” to watch.
August & September Events
7/10/2019 Wednesday 5:30 – 7:00 New Lenox Public Library 120 Veterans Parkway., New Lenox, IL
7/15/2019 Monday 6:30 – 8:00 New Lenox Village Hall 1 Veterans Parkway, New Lenox, IL
7/25/2019 Thursday 7:00 – 8:30 Maywood Town Hall *15 minute presentation at monthly town hall meeting* 125 S. 5th Avenue, Maywood, IL
BROUGHT TO YOU BY