Thank you for your support of Solarize Johnson County and help in spreading the word about this program. Explore our media kit to find helpful resources including logos, marketing materials, and social media examples to use when promoting Solarize Johnson County and your involvement in the program with your personal networks.
Solarize Johnson County Media Kit
Social Media Samples
Use the following samples in your social media posts to help spread the word about Solarize Johnson County.
- I am attending a Solarize Johnson County Solar Power Hour with @MREA! Learn more about Solar Power Hours at http://solarizejohnsoncounty.org.
- MREA and Solarize Johnson County make going solar easy! Start by attending a free, virtual Solar Power Hour to learn the basics of solar, its financial implications for your household, and how the Solarize Johnson County program works. Then, get a free, no obligation site assessment from our competitively selected solar installer to get the ball rolling on a custom quote for your property. It’s that easy. Don’t hesitate, your solar journey awaits! http://solarizejohnsoncounty.org
- Check out, like, and follow Solarize Johnson County @growsolarjohnsoncounty to learn more about how you can help bring solar to your community! http://solarizejohnsoncounty.org
- Did you know @MREA hosts Solar Power Hours that provide solar information and resources? Learn how you can help bring solar into your community http://solarizejohnsoncounty.org.
- Would you like to receive updates about @growsolarjohnsoncounty? Sign up here to be in the know https://www.growsolar.org/solarize-johnson-county/sign-up/.
- Did you know when more people go solar, the price is lower for all? As Solarize Johnson County reaches more benchmarks, the greater the rebate becomes for the @growsolarjohnsoncounty participants! Learn more at http://solarizejohnsoncounty.org.
- Learn about solar energy for your home or business at a Solarize Johnson County Solar Power Hour. @Growsolarjohnsoncounty is a group buy program for home and business owners to pool their demand and purchase solar energy at low prices. Learn more at http://solarizejohnsoncounty.org.
Aditional Social Media Samples
For those of you who have attended a power hour or received an estimate for solar and would like to spread the word.
- You can help spread the word about Solarize Johnson County to make your community more eco-friendly! Did you know that when more people go solar with Solarize Johnson County, the more money it will save for all participants? https://www.growsolar.org/johnson-county-media-kit/
- Help spread the word about Solarize Johnson County and bring solar to your community! https://www.growsolar.org/johnson-county-media-kit/
- Are you passionate about solar energy? You can help your neighbors, family, and friends go solar by spreading the word about Solarize Johnson County. There has never been a better time to go solar! https://www.growsolar.org/johnson-county-media-kit/
- I just found out what solar can do for me! Learn what solar can do for you at http://solarizejohnsoncounty.org!
Help spread the word to your personal network by sending an email about Solarize Johnson County.
- Solarize Johnson County Thinking about going solar? Solar energy is a great way to reduce your energy bills, support the local economy, and help create a healthier environment! If you are a Johnson County home or business owner, attend a free, virtual Solar Power Hour webinar on Zoom to learn more about the Grow Solar Johnson County program, an initiative aimed at making solar more accessible and affordable in our community. Come learn about the basics of solar, its financial benefits, and how the solar-group-buy program works. After the session, you can schedule a free, no-obligation site assessment. Come join us and see if solar is right for you! www.solarizejohnsoncounty.org
Logos and Graphics
Share the Solarize Johnson County and MREA logos with your networks by downloading the images below.
Share the Solarize Johnson County promotional materials with your networks by downloading the documents below.