Minnesota Solar Power Hour Series: Thank you!
Thanks to our program partners and all who were involved in the Minnesota Solar Power Hour series in summer 2017. Together, we reached more than 250 people with 10 presentations around the Twin Cities metro area.
The program has concluded for the year. If you are interested in bringing a presentation to your community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Solar Power Hour series was focused on providing information about going solar to Minnesota residents. Presentations included information on solar energy for homes and businesses, community solar, available incentives, energy efficiency improvements, and solar financing.
- Tuesday, June 13, 7:00 PM – SHOREVIEW, MN – Shoreview Community Center, 4580 Victoria St. N.
- Wednesday, June 28, 6:30 PM – ELK RIVER, MN – Elk River Public Library, 13020 Orono Parkway
- Wednesday, July 12, 7:00 PM – MAPLEWOOD, MN – Maplewood Community Center, 2100 White Bear Ave.
- Wednesday, July 19 7:00 PM – INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, MN – City Hall, 8150 Barbara Ave E.
- Thursday, July 20, 7:00 PM – EDEN PRAIRIE, MN – Community Center – 16700 Valley View Rd
- Wednesday, July 26, 4:00 PM – MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Insight Brewing, 2821 E Hennepin Ave
- Monday August 28, 10:00 AM – MN State Fair, EcoExperience stage
- Sunday, September 3, 4:00 PM- MN State Fair, EcoExperience stage
- Saturday, September 9, 3:00 PM – The Energy Fair, Purple Tent
- Sunday, September 10, 2:00 PM – The Energy Fair, Blue Tent
PARTNERING SOLAR INSTALLERS
The following Minnesota-based installers have been selected in a proposal-based process to meet high standards for quality and competitive prices.
THANKS TO OUR EVENT PARTNERS