Thank you for for helping the Twin Cities go Solar!
As a grassroots program we rely on community members, friends, and colleagues to help promote Solar Twin Cities group buy program to communities all around Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul. Please invite your family, friends, and neighbors to help build awareness about solar energy and invest in a clean energy future!
We’ve put together some helpful promotion resources below.
- Join our StreetTeam to help distribute posters and other resources around the Twin Cities.
About The Program
Solar Twin Cities
Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
For the first time, the Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA) is bringing its award-winning solar group purchasing program to the Twin Cities. Home and business owners in Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul have an opportunity to take advantage of low solar pricing through the limited-time Solar Twin Cities group buy program. Solar Twin Cities helps residents invest in lower cost solar installations for their homes and businesses through the power of volume-purchasing. Learn more at a FREE one-hour Solar Power Hour information session. In partnership with the Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) Solar Power Hours educate homeowners, commercial property owners, and communities on the basics of solar, its financial implications, available incentives, and how the Solar Twin Cities group purchasing program works. Sessions will be held August-October 2018. www.solartwincities.org
- “Learn about solar energy for your home or business at the (___________) Solar Twin Cities Power Hour on (___________). Solar Twin Cities is a group buy program for home and business owners to pool their demand and purchase solar energy at low prices. At this free 1-hour informational session, attendees will learn about energy efficiency, solar energy, financing options, and how to join the program. Learn more at www.SolarTwinCities.org.”
- “Thinking about solar for your home or business? Join the @mrea’s Solar Twin Cities group buy program to get a great discount on a solar array for your home or business. Start by attending a public, free 1-hour informational session (___________) at (___________) where you’ll learn the basics of solar, its financial implications for a household, and how the program works.”
- “Residents and businesses throughout Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul may participate in Solar Twin Cities, a group purchasing program to pool their buying power and secure discounts for solar. Regardless of where you live in the Twin Cities, you can participate in any of the free informational Solar Power Hours throughout the region. You’ll learn about the basics of solar, its financial implications for a household, and how the Solarize program works. After the session, get a free, no-obligation site assessment from the installer. Visit www.SolarTwinCities.org for more information and to sign up!”
- “Interested in solar energy for your home or business in (___________)? Learn more at our free informational session (___________) and at www.SolarTwinCities.org.”
- “The next #SolarPowerHour will be held (___________) in (___________) #GoSolar #SolarTwinCities”
- “SolarPowerHour for Solar Twin Cities Group Buy happening (___________) at (___________).”
- “Solar Twin Cities Group Buy! Sessions held in (___________) on (___________). RSVP at (___________).”
- “Solar Power Hour tonight! Join us at (___________) from (___________). Solar power your home or business! #SolarTwinCities”
Website Text Samples:
“Offered by the Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA) with support from the City of Minnetonka, Southeast Como Improvement Association, City of Woodbury, City of Oakdale, and the Center for Energy and Environment (CEE), property owners throughout Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul are eligible to participate in a program to pool their buying power and secure significant discounts that make installing solar more affordable.Start by attending a Solar Power Hour. Our free information session teaches you the basics of solar, its financial implications for your household, and how the solar group buy program works. Then, get a free, no obligation site assessment from our installer. You have until October 31, 2018 to decide whether to get solar through the program.The next Power Hour in (___________) is (___________) at (___________). RSVP on Facebook at (___________) and learn more about the program at www.SolarTwinCities.org.”
(___________) has partnered with the Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA) to coordinate a solar group buy in the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area. The advantage of a group buy is the power of volume purchasing, which can significantly reduce the up-front costs of installing solar on your home or business.We will be hosting free 1-hour educational sessions in (___________) the following dates:(___________)RSVP on Facebook at (___________) and sign up for program updates at at www.SolarTwinCities.org.”
“Home and business owners in (___________) have an opportunity to take advantage of record low solar pricing through a limited-time solar group purchase program. Solar Twin Cities is a program of (___________) and the Midwest Renewable Energy Association in partnership with (___________) and can help residents invest in lower cost solar installations through the power of volume-purchasing. All (___________) area home and small business owners are welcome to join!Information Sessions (Free and open to the public!)(___________)”
- See an example of what the City of Milwaukee posted on their website here: http://city.milwaukee.gov/MilwaukeeShines/Get-Solar/Solar-Group-Buys.htm#.WsZtV9PwbMU
We can’t thank you enough for helping bring people together to learn and empower one another to take action towards a sustainable future powered by clean energy!
Learn about promotional partnership opportunities here.