GROW SOLAR MILWAUKEE IS A GROUP PURCHASING PROGRAM
FOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SOLAR.
Offered by the City of Milwaukee and the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, home and business owners throughout Milwaukee county may participate in this program to help pool their buying power to secure significant discounts that make installing solar more affordable.
- Start by attending a Solar Power Hour. Our free information session teaches you the basics of solar, its financial implications for your property, and how the Grow Solar Milwaukee program works.
- Then, get a free, no obligation site assessment from our competitively-selected installer, Arch Electric. After attending a Solar Power Hours, contact Angie from Arch Electric (firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-838-4687) to schedule a site assessment and cost estimate.
- The deadline to sign up for Grow Solar Milwaukee is September 30, 2019.
- Check this page for program updates!
- UPDATE 7/17/19: First, we have achieved our first benchmark of 50 kW! The first 10 properties to commit to going solar through the program have helped bring the price down $30 per kilowatt ($.03/W) for everyone! Second, We Energies has dropped its proposal to introduce a solar surcharge! Current and prospective solar owners can breathe a huge sigh of relief. We applaud Renew Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Solar Coalition for their diligence in standing up for solar! Third, construction is already complete on this program’s first solar installation!
SOLAR POWER HOUR SCHEDULE
All are free and open to the public
BROUGHT TO YOU BY