A site assessment is a professional evaluation of your location’s solar readiness. It involves the following steps:
- Energy analysis of your home
- Recommendation for energy efficiency improvements
- Evaluation of the solar window at the site using specialized tools to find the best location for a solar system.
- Recommendations for system size to meet energy goals
- An initial cost estimate for the system
- Preliminary economic analysis of the system
- The next steps needed to make the installation a reality
But does the Midwest get enough sun for solar?
Yes! The Midwest has greater solar irradiance than Germany, a leading country for solar adoption.
- Module 1: Trends in Solar PV
- Module 2: Solar Basics
- Module 3: Site Assessment
- Module 4: Affordability of Solar PV
- Module 5: Power Pack Partners
- Module 6: Ready for Solar?