Grow Solar Central Wisconsin Virtual Resource Packet
We’ve taken all the resources we go through during our Solar Power Hour and compiled them here so you can take a deeper look into some aspects of solar.
Solar 101 Resources
- See if your home is good for solar by checking out Google Project Sunroof. This tool is good for a general analysis of your roof’s solar opportunity, but it is not reliable for cost estimates.
- Learn more about net metering from Energy Sage.
Solar Incentives and Financing
- The Wisconsin Focus on Energy rebate can cover up to
$1,000$500 on a residential installation. Ask your installer for the most current incentive availability. In August of 2020, Focus On Energy announced a reduction to the incentive from $1,000 to $500 for residential solar installations.
- Learn about the 2020 26% Federal Tax Credit and find the necessary tax forms for your new system.
- Check out solar financing options from the Clean Energy Credit Union, or learn more from Energy Sage.