Grow Solar St. Louis Virtual Resource Packet
We’ve taken all the resources we go through during our Solar Power Hour and compiled them here so you can take a deeper look into some aspects of solar.
Solar 101 Resources
- Presentation Slides are available here. The on-demand video version of the presentation can be found below.
- See if your home is good for solar by checking out Google Project Sunroof. This tool is good for a general analysis of your roof’s solar opportunity, but it is not reliable for cost estimates.
- Learn more about net metering from Energy Sage, or check out this blog post from StraightUp Solar.
- Learn about Ameren’s Energy Efficiency Program.
- The Missouri Botanical Garden’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR website can help you find a certified contractor to perform your energy audit.
Solar Incentives and Financing
- Learn about the 2020 26% Federal Tax Credit and find the necessary tax forms for your new system.
- Brief video explaining the Federal Tax Credit
- Check out solar financing options from the Clean Energy Credit Union, or learn more from Energy Sage.